WE ARE CLEANING UP THE CLOSET !
Feel free to visit our blog regularly for more updates....

Saturday, May 1, 2010

KingCrazy's 1


Extension 3-pin plug
- price: 40 rub
- so u dont have to worry when ur 3-to-2 pin-plug-converter broken or missing
BOOKED



Genius Headphone with Mic
- price : 120 rub
- very good sound system, u wont hear ppl knocking on ur door =P
RESERVED






Blender "Panasonic" SOLD
  • for wet and dry stuff
  • price : 100 rub




Hair Curling Iron
  • price : 120 rub SOLD


Heater/ Fan
  • Seldom used. Good condition.
  • Good for winter and for summer!
  • price : 300 rubles





Study Lamp
  • The light bulb is white in color;
  • and u'll receive an additional bulb when u purchase this study lamp (but the 2nd one is yellow light).
  • price : 300 rubles




THERE ARE GIFTS FOR THOSE WHO BUY MORE THAN 400 RUB AND ALSO FOR SOME LUCKY BUYERS (while stock last)







1 comment:

  1. Dear KingCrazy,

    I'm Ágnes Orosz from Hungary. I saw your ad on this blog on the 3th of May, and there were two pink ikea boxes. I would like to buy them, if it is possible yet. I really like them, but I can't buy them in Hungary, because they aren't available here. I have some questions: How much are they including the postage? I live in Budapest, Hungary. Can I pay for you by transfer?

    ReplyDelete